Welcome to DaQuiz.com
A free android app for all Bollywood and Cricket fans.
It is fast paced, addictive and fun!
If you are a Bollywood movie buff or consider Cricket your Religion this is just the right app.
Download it, choose your favorite category, find an opponent and quiz away!
Highlights of the app:
- Free, simple and fun game
- Tests your knowledge
- Two players on a single screen
- Over 10,000 questions
- Strategize your game play by using double up’s
- Chat about any topic in the community forums
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
|Login to DaQuiz and chose your topic, you will be paired against a random opponent. 1 Gold Coin will be deducted from your account for every match you play.||Question will appear on your mobile screen and you will have 10 seconds to select the correct option.||Option selected will be highlighted. Next question would follow thereafter.|
Double up gives you the option to double your game points for a specific question. This option can be activated only twice during a match.
To activate you need to click on the double up button before choosing your option.
Game points are awarded based on the time taken to answer the question.
You get 250 Gold Coins on sign up. Your Gold Coin balance will be topped up automatically based on your daily login.
Also, for every match you win you are awarded 2 Gold Coins (inclusive of your 1 Gold Coin buy-in)
You can check your Gold Coin balance in the options menu, which is placed at the top right corner of the screen.
You can view your past match details under the History section. By default it will display your last 15 matches.
Discussion is an open forum for all our customers to share their views on topics of their interest.
You can edit only your Screen Name by clicking on your screen name in the options menu.
If you get disconnected during a match your opponent automatically wins. However if you get disconnected before the first round of the match starts, then your buy-in (1 Gold Coin) is refunded.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES OR BY DOWNLOADING OR EMBEDDING ANY SOFTWARE OR ANY CONTENT FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT.
Some Content and other features of the Services are available for members of various Social Networking Sites without separately registering with DaQuiz. But in order to access certain other features of the Services, you must register to create an account ("Account") and become a "Member" through our website. During the registration process, you will be required to provide certain information and you will establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. DaQuiz.comreserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify DaQuiz.comof any unauthorized use of your Account.
The Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. DaQuiz.com(or in some cases its licensors) exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
Software License Term
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services ("Feedback"). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at info@DaQuiz.com. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of DaQuiz.comand you hereby irrevocably assign to DaQuiz.comand agree to irrevocably assign to DaQuiz.comall of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent rights, copyright rights, trade secret rights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At DaQuiz's request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as DaQuiz.commay reasonably request to assist DaQuiz.comto acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any text, graphics, images, software, music, audio, video, information or other material that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, DaQuiz's name, any DaQuiz.comtrademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on any page of our Service, without DaQuiz's express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, DaQuiz's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of DaQuiz's providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any DaQuiz.comsystem or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by DaQuiz.comor any of DaQuiz's providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by DaQuiz.comor other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a DaQuiz.comtrademark, logo URL or product name without DaQuiz's express written consent;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing our website;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that DaQuiz.comis not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by DaQuiz.comof such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Termination and Account Cancellation
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, DaQuiz.comEXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. DaQuiz.comMAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. DaQuiz.comMAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM DaQuiz.comOR THROUGH THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DaQuiz.comDOES NOT SCREEN OR INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ANY USERS OF THE SERVICES, NOR DOES DaQuiz.comMAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF THE SERVICES. DaQuiz.comMAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE SERVICES OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS OF THE SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER DaQuiz.comNOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE) OR FOR THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT DaQuiz.comHAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL DAQUIZ'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT EXCEED TWENTY-FIVE U.S. DOLLARS ($25).
THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN DaQuiz.comAND YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of DaQuiz.comused herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of DaQuiz. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
Information Collection and Use: Personally Identifiable Information
- In the course of using the Services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information“). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email address. We use your Personal Information mainly to provide our Services and administer your inquiries. For example, if you register through the Services as a registered user or when you choose to create your own profile webpage, we will ask you for Personal Information.
- You may sign-up to use the Services directly via the Site or Application or via certain third party social networking sites (each, a “Social Networking Site“). If you decide to create an account to use the Services via a Social Networking Site, we may extract the personal information you have provided to such Social Networking Site (such as your “real” name, email address and other information you make available via the Social Networking Site) from the account you have with such Social Networking Site and use that information to create your DAQUIZ.COM DAQUIZ.COM account; the information we extract may depend on the privacy settings you have with the Social Networking Site.
- If you choose to purchase any virtual goods as part of your use of the Services, to the extent available, we or our third party service providers may collect Personal Information from you to facilitate your payment for such virtual goods.
- We also collect the other information that you provide in connection with your registration and/or use of the Services (e.g., without limitation, birthday, gender, zip code (on its own), individual preferences and certain information about your computer or mobile device, such as operating system, software version and device ID) (“Non-Identifying Information“).
- Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences).
- We also use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “user preferences” information. (See “ Changing or Deleting Information,” below.)
Log Data. When you use the Services, whether as a registered user or a non-registered user, for example in accessing our Services through a Social Networking Site, (any of these, an “ DAQUIZ.COM User“), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data“). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to the Service, pages of the websites involved in the Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Services and for the Service’s technical administration, to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our Services, and to better tailor the Services to our visitors’ needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you use our Services again, it will recognize you and serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests, as described in more detail below. We also use this information to verify that visitors to the Service meet the criteria required to process their requests. We do not treat Log Data as Personal Information or use it in association with other Personal Information, though we may aggregate, analyze and evaluate such information for the same purposes as stated above regarding other Non-Identifying Information.
Like many websites, our Service uses “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information you submit while using our Services.
If you choose to use our referral services to tell a friend about our Services, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit our website and try the Services. DAQUIZ.COM does not store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
DAQUIZ.COM Registered Users. If you register through the Services on the Site and submit your Personal Information to create a profile webpage, other registered users will see your “User Name” (“Subscriber Identifier“). You can choose what other Personal Information you provide as part of your profile (“Other Subscriber Information“) and in some cases you can choose whether to share that information publicly on through the Services by making selections via the “user preferences” section of your profile webpage. Providing Other Subscriber Information is voluntary and should correlate with the degree of interaction you want to have with DAQUIZ.COM Users. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and that you not use your real name as your “User Name,” since that would allow others to identify you.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information; Advertisers. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes.
In particular, we may decide to share Non-Identifying Information (including the device ID) and Log Data and other aggregated information with advertisers. Such information may be used to send you advertisements for products and services that are relevant to your interests.
Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, to provide our services on our behalf, to perform services related to our Services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the website features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Social Networking Sites: We may share the information in your DAQUIZ.COM account profile (including your Personal Information) with the Social Networking Sites you have linked to your DAQUIZ.COM account to provide you with enhanced services. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for this purpose (unless they have received your Personal Information independently of the DAQUIZ.COM service) and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement DAQUIZ.COM cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of DAQUIZ.COM or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Business Transfers DAQUIZ.COM may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
All registered DAQUIZ.COM users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by contacting us. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the record. See below for privacy contact information.
DAQUIZ.COM is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on our website in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Our Policy Toward Children
These Services are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at privacy@DaQuiz.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to DAQUIZ.COM. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services may provide links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by “clicking on” a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.